Monday, October 30, 2006



Yesterday was an eventful day for me... I foiled a robber of the coin machine at my regular laundry-mat. The place was robbed about 2 weeks ago and I happen to come in a few hours later while the owner was installing a new coin machine... so we talked for a while and he showed me how the guy broke in and stole about $1,000. So yesterday I was going to the store next door to the laundry-mat when a man passed me with a small backpack going into the laundry place. When I came out I saw sparks flying as this guy cutting into the box with an angle grinder... so I went back into the store and called the cops and the owner of the laundry-mat. I waited out front for someone else to show up... which ended up being the owner. The owner ran in the store and confronted the robber... who promptly dropped everything, slammed the owner in the glass and tried to run, so I tried to grab him out front but he got past me and we both gave chase until the robber held up in his basement apartment. Things worked out... the police finally showed and had to bring the SWAT team in to get him.


What a day!

1 comment:

Ina said...

And your laundry? Did you get to do that? Ina